1. Books from the College Library are issued generally only to the present students of the college and the members of the staff. Only in special cases books are issued to outsiders on payment of a deposit fixed in each case by the Principal.
2. A Student is normally be allowed to borrow two books at a time.
3. The library will be opened for the issue and receipt of books every working day during working hours except the Lunch break allowed to the Library Staff.
4. All applications for books should be put up before one hour after the commencement of the working time after which no application will be attended to. Books will be issued on these applications hour before the closing time.
5. No Student shall keep the Library books except those issued for vacation reading for more than one month from the date of issue. A fine of 25 Ps. for from the library until the books are returned and fine is paid. Books taken for the vacation should be returned within three days after the reopening of the college.
6. A may be re-issued to a student for a further period of fifteen days provided that no other application for the book has in mean time been made.
7. Students are prohibited from passing books issued to them to others and from leading them to persons not connected with the college.
8. Students should not write anything on the library books or even underline or mark any passage in them, neither should they disfigure nor mutilate them in any way. The borrower last using a book is held responsible for any defect or mutilation not pointed out at the time of taking the book.
9. A book lost or mutilated shall be replaced with a new copy of the same book and charged to the borrower's account.
10. Absence from this college will not relieve a borrower of the responsibility of returning books on the due date.
11. Books of references may be consulted in the Reference section only. Under no circumstances they may be taken from the library by students.
12. Silence shall be maintained in the reading room. Students who fail to observe this rule are liable for fine.
© 2020 All Rights Reserved By Sir C.R.Reddy College, Eluru
Design and Developed by Gudduz Technologies