1. Introduction of more inter & trans disciplinary employable, group combinations at U.G. levels & employable, skills oriented P.G. programmes.
2. Introduction of four year degree, Honours and integrated UG and PG courses with employability and market orientations.
3. Implementation of increased learning outcomes of students through interactive lectures, case-based learning, simulation, self-directed learning, field work, peer tutoring, e-learning etc.
4. Recruitment of faculty with rich experience in Research activities.
5. Establishing exclusive centers for faculty development value education and infrastructure maintenance.
6. Conversions / upgrading labs into special labs for English Language Labs, Aqua culture, Statistics, Analytics, simulation, business lab etc. with modern equipment.
7. Faculty & Staff management by monitoring performance appraisal, training in soft skills, pedagogy & Domain Training.
8. Setting up multimedia learning center with necessary equipment & facilities.
9. Establishing research centers in Aqua Culture, Business Analytics, Solid State Physics, Environmental Studies, Women Studies, Net Working & IOT.
10. Establishing / Linkages / Collaborations / MoU’s with local and District Industries for Institutional academic activities.
11. Improving interaction with industries / research organizations for training programmes, internships, sharing of knowledge etc., to students & faculty.
12. Undertaking & budgeting for impact analysis of the projects carried out in outreach / community but the faculty / student projects the adds value to the activity.
13. Organize training programmes/ workshops in the area of personality development, YOGA, Meditation, Health care etc.
14. Strengthen the research ecosystem and consultancy activities through existing programmes, improving networking with industry and institutions, E.D.P.
15. Consultancy in specialized areas of research will be encouraged to earn revenue to the college.
16. Expansion and modernization of existing infrastructure for P.G & research work, laboratories, Networking, digitalization of library, smart class rooms etc.
17. Campus wide integrated information system to be established for effective academic and administrative management (CIS).
18. Establishing “Competency Building Centre for student empowerment activities.
19. Student management through automation & digitalization of records, guidance & counselling, training & placement.
20. For all round development of students and to improve employability by inculcating life skills such as empathy, self-awareness, effective communication, decision making, interpersonal skills, creative thinking, critical thinking, problem solving, coping with stress, coping with emotions.
21. Increasing institutional ambiences with green patches and ecosystem with aesthetic value at nodal places of the campus.
22. Implementing ERP / CMS for all institutional activities and functions.
23. To broaden the funding base of the institution through the schemes of Government of India, consultancy, Alumni contribution, Philanthropists, Public support revenue through start ups of industries and Entrepreneurship activities etc.
24. Enhance Alumni engagement support in all institutional activities.
25. A sprawling lush green, eco-friendly campus of the enveloped in a secured compound wall is to be converted to Meta campus.
© 2020 All Rights Reserved By Sir C.R.Reddy College, Eluru
Design and Developed by Gudduz Technologies