The college was inaugurated on 4th July 1945 by Sir Cattamanchi Ramalinga Reddy, the distinguished educationist and the then Vice-Chancellor, Andhra University and the college was named after him "Sir C.R. Reddy Municipal College". The college started functioning as a second grade college with Sri D.S. Subrahmanyam as the Founder Principal.
© 2020 All Rights Reserved By Sir C.R.Reddy College, Eluru
Design and Developed by Gudduz Technologies