Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
This cell is established in the college as per the guidelines of the NAAC
The Internal Quality Officer of the College is expected to perform the following functions:
1. Development and application of Quality benchmarks / parameters in various activities of the College.
2. Dissemination of information on Quality Aspects. Organization of Seminars, Workshops, discussion and promotion of Quality circles.
3. Recording and monitoring Quality measures of the College.
4. To act as a change agent in the Institution.
5. To better Internal Communication.
IQAC is functioning since December, 2004 in our Institution. Re-Accreditation of the Institution for 2nd cycle of NAAC was done in the year 2011. Both UG and PG will be assessed as a unit. Now we are appearing for Re-Accreditation for 3rd cycle of NAAC.
For more details Dr. P.Palul Diwakar, M.Sc., Ph.D., PGDCA Convener, IQAC may be contacted.
National Assessment and Accreditation Council, Bangalore has been duly constituted by the UGC in 1994 to assess the performance of the Universities and Institutions of Higher Education.
NAAC earned the distinction of having covered the highest number of Institutions by any Quality Assurance Agency in the world. Accreditation and Reaccreditations is a constant process which helps in the capacity building of the Institution. Also, the institution with Grades of A, A+ & A++ can apply to various UGC schemes including the College with Potential for Excellence (CPE).
© 2020 All Rights Reserved By Sir C.R.Reddy College, Eluru
Design and Developed by Gudduz Technologies